Submit a Community
Submitted online communities need to:
- Be found online at a publically accessible url
- Have the features of an online community (all members are eligible to start and contribute to conversations)
- Not promote NSFW or violent content
How to Submit
To submit an online community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Community name & URL
- A short description of the community
- Hive Index topics that you feel the community is most relevant for
- Number of members, and features of the community (for all possible features, see any existing community page)
- A url to a .png logo (if the community is not on an existing platform like Reddit or Slack)
Can I submit my own community?
Can I sponsor my listing to reach an even bigger audience?
Yes, read more about our partner program here.
Does the online community need to be on a platform like Reddit/Slack, or can it be a standalone website?
Online communities on any platform (or no platform) are both allowed to be listed.
What if the community has sub-communities?
If the community has a particular targeted userbase, it'll be more useful to submit the top-level community.
However, you can include certain information about the sub-communities in the description.
Any other questions?
Send an email and get in touch!